Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weather strikes again

In case any of you are checking this regularly I'm not doing much horse work right now. It's been at or below freezing for about a week now and we lack a truly indoor arena. I have been out to check on them and I reminded Sati about her manners and what I expect her to do. She's doing it great. However, I haven't been able to try anything new lately. Maybe this weekend (though if this weather keeps up we'll all be iced - not snowed - in).

I'm not complaining. We've had a few days of clear skies and cold temps that actually feel like winter! I'll take it, I know it won't last. Interestingly her "scratches" have cleared up completely with this weather. I was medicating of course, but the last time I saw her she still had them. Curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment